More than 300 nonprofit finance professionals were surveyed across nearly every vertical – including social services, education and healthcare. The discovery was that growth, while broadly defined, is very important to most nonprofit organizations. And the search for additional revenue dollars (whether from donations, grants, services, or other sources) is constant.
Download the 2018 Nonprofit Research Study to discover how your peers are aiming to grow their organizations, as well as their plans for overcoming the challenges that coincide with growth.
- Within the research study you’ll uncover:
- What growth looks like at nonprofits
- Biggest growth challenges
- How nonprofits plan to grow
- Risk management during growth
[gravityform id=98 title=false description=false ajax=true tabindex=49]